The Pampered Chef Logo

The Pampered Chef

Having problems with The Pampered Chef?

The Pampered Chef Customer Service Contacts

One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, Illinois
United States - 60101-5630

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Pampered Chef Customer Service. Initial The Pampered Chef complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Pampered Chef above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Pampered Chef. Discuss the issues you have had with The Pampered Chef and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

The Pampered ChefMixed up order

My Pampered Chef party was on September 16, 2020. The consultant was Kaylee Runkle. She accidently sent my sister's order to me. I live in Ohio, my sister lives in Arizona. That was about a month ago. A mailing label was sent to me about a week ago but I held off on mailing it back to the company until I was sure my sister received her order. She finally received her order from Pampered Chef this past Saturday the 28th. When all this originally occurred I asked Kaylee if I could just purchase the pan and her response was; you'll have to purchase it from your sister. That really confused me. And, after it was confirmed that she would be receiving her order, I offered to buy the pan again and I was told I would have to buy it full price. I wanted to purchase the pan at my host's discount plus I have a $15 coupon. I feel that after all the inconvenience this caused my sister and I should be allowed to purchase it or even better, gifted to me.

Jul 27, 2020

The Pampered Chef — Consultants agreement and the ability to sell the way you want according to website

I wanted to become a consultant til my consultant of 10 yrs left the business. I have done research and seen...

Jun 22, 2020

The Pampered Chef — Customer Service

I made my call to customer service at 9:30am est. Their offices open at 8:00am cst. I was on hold for 3 hour...

The Pampered Chefpans

Bought pans, lifetime warranty, pampered chef asked for photos. Agreed faulty. Returned pans - postage pain by me. This was all November 2019, still awaiting new pans despite being told on 30/12/19 they would be shipped in 10 working days. Appalling customer service, rarely reply within a month. Previous complain reference [protected] Now taking legal advice..

The Pampered Chefcan opener

I have the new can opener from pampered chef, I've had it for a year or so. Lately I've had a lot of issues it opens the can and leaves metal shavings peeled along the can this is very dangerous and can lead to the metal in the food or someone getting cut I have photos of the can opener and the can that recently it did this too. I do not have a receipt since it's been awhile but I'm very upset I was told this products was a wonderful product and now is potentially dangerous for people to have and use . In the picture you can see the shavings attached to the can and one on the counter also a photo of the can opener used .

Pampered Chef — Very Bad Customer Service

At the beginning of February this year, a resident hosted a Pampered Chef party at my apartment complex. The...

Pampered Chef — Paid cash - never got my product

On November 12, 2011 I purchased a gadget to mince garlic from a Pampered chef associate with cash.. The...

Pampered ChefExtremely Disappointed

Let me start off my saying that I have purchased a lot of Pampered Chef items for myself as well as friends and family over the past 14 years. I was so excited to get the stainless steel bowls with lids for myself in 2005|. I called customer service today to find out if I could receive replacement lids for all 3 bowls because they were all cracked|. I rarely use them and I was quite disappointed when I was told that my only option was to purchase new lids?. Um, no thanks!. Why would I want to spend $20 or more on the same lids that are probably going to end up cracking? I thought that this was a good company but apparently not|. I will not be buying any more of their products?. I will just go to Sur La Table or Williams Sonoma from now on.. I would rather give my money to a company that stands behind their products.

• Pe
            Pennie Pohlman Jan 14, 2013

I got a coffe craft, silver in color looked beautiful.
            when I poured a cup of coffee it would leak out the bottom . I told Michell Gleason who sold it to me she took it back and I have gotten nothing in return. This cost me 65.oo I sent e-mails no reply. I went to another party she gave to her I would be glad to just take it out in product she said no can't do that. She woul get back to me, that was months ago and nothing. Please help me

Pampered ChefLarge baking stone not so large

I didn't realize that the second large baking stone I bought 10/10 was so much smaller than my first large baking stone. I made 2 egg casseroles last weekend and took one of them with me to a brunch and left one at home for my family. The one I left at home was the smaller of the 2. The directions for baking time were way off!! Mine was perfect and their's was very runny! Sure wish when I bought the second "large stone baking dish" I would have been alerted to Pampered Chef's size reduction! Just like everything else, make it smaller and charge the same or more! Shame on them!!

Pampered ChefBad customer service

I received a Pampered Chef Baking Dish as a gift for my birthday and the first time I put it in the oven it shattered, contents all over the oven. Contacted Pampered Chef Customer Service and explained the situation. After several returned emails Pampered Chef did not stand behind their product because I could not provide which Pampered Chef Distributor this was purchased from. I did not know as I received this as a gift. I was not going back to the person that gave it to me to find this out. So I have a defective baking dish that made a mess in my oven and will never buy a Pampered Chef product again and hope others do the same. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

• De
                Dennis erikson Mar 23, 2014

Everything we have bought from pantry chief is trash I have now thrown out two more pieces

• Ts
                tsnt Jun 22, 2013

I'm a father with two wonderful children. They both on several times along with past guests, many friends and mutual friends have told me that my ex-wife, a pampered chef consultant uses me in many different circumstances in her shows, strictly not positive! It's been nine years now and afraid this will harm my children in many ways. She has climbed the business' corporate ladder and head office has no idea about her ways of slanderous demeanor. Totally unprofessional!

• Di
                Discover Jan 29, 2013

I called the 888 number to ask a question and the girl told me I had to talk to the test kitchen and gave me email address. Testkitchenpamperedchef.com
                I have tried and get no web site listed like that.
                PLEASE I would only like to ask and get answer. One of the things I purchased at my first Pampered Chef party is a round covered bake dish about 6 mos. ago and have never used as I didn't know how. A friend got me a Deep Covered Baker Apple Cake recipe off line. Since I have the small round dish, do I cut this recipe and the time in half? Thank You

• Fl
                FloridaBeachMama Dec 12, 2009

They need to know who the consultant was because they need to know that it was legitimately purchased from Pampered Chef. Also, there are different warranty timelines on their products. All this could have been easily remedied if you just would have explained the situation to the person who bought the gift. I think that you were just being stubborn. I have called the company multiple times regarding questions and concerns they have always gotten back to me immediately and when they were unable to answer my question I received a call back within hours from their test kitchen. Pampered Chef is a great company with top of the line products.

Pampered Chef — Bridal Registry Return/Exchange Policy

I was very excited to realize when working on wedding registries that Pampered Chef had a wedding registry...

Pampered Chef — Gift Certificate Redemption

Buyer beware! DO NOT purchase Pampered Chef gift certificates...sounds like a great idea, however they can...

Pampered Chef — Terrible experience

I am trying to find a Pampered Chef dealer in North Carolina in Craven or Pitt County. I have tried to find...

The Pampered Chef — Poison product

Pampered Chef sucks. Here is a trail of email concern and the not-so-wonderful replies: ME: Hi, I ordered a...