Corelle Dinnerwaredeceived by type of contents in dinner ware

I purchased a Corelle set of dinnerware after my divorce. I purchased the set with the red stripes around the edges on a white background. Since it was advertised as Corelle Ware I assumed incorrectly that It was all Corelle Ware including the cups were not chippable and were strictly Corelle Ware. Little did I know that the cups were stoneware and I chipped one on my kitchen faucet . I am very unhappy and feel deceived. Never in my imagination did I think that Corelle would have stoneware mixed in with their "unbreakable" dinner set. What is my remedy?

• Ab
    Abbazaba Dec 16, 2014

You have a 1 year warranty on the cups.