The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Continental Finance Credit Card — has me in tears
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Got this card to rebuild my credit after a bankruptcy. Have had it for at least a year.
How sad that this means I can be constantly harrassed by email and phone, regardless of IF I HAVE PAID ON TIME. Payment due in a week? Here's an email. Already paid 2 days ago? Their absolutely RUDE representatives will yell and and tell you you are late. I live on the west coast and paid my bill on the due date, during business hours. Well, since they are on the east coast, if I dont pay by 2pm est, they say you pay late! Who else on earth has rules like this? I'm writing this today because I got in a monster screaming match with the rep (who can never see that youve paid online) and her useless manager Jennifer "I cant give you my last name". I ended up nearly pooping a blood vessel with rage and hung up on her. SHE CALLED ME BACK. Of course I didnt answer because I'm not a glutton for punishment and I dont need a heart attack. I will be placing my 3rd BBB complaint in a few minutes. Bad Credit? Hey, save yourself a headache and dont go through these people. Not nice. They claim to help, but here's the rub: If you cant take the abuse and end up closing your card, it damages your credit you endured hell for to rebuild. PASS.
More Continental Finance Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - fraud & cheating!
- Continental Finance - phone calls
- Continental Finance - scam!!!
- Continental Finance Company LLC - billing after account was closed out!
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off
- Continental Fiance - fraud and misrepresentation of services
- Continental Finance LLC - theft, fraud, scam, dishonest
- Continental Finance Mastercard - rude customer service, bogus card
- Continental Finance / First Bank of Delaware - declining card
- Continental Fincance - fraudulent company