Continental Finance Co,LLC — billed incorrectly!
Attempting to repair credit rating, company advertised on Experian Credit Report, so I believed company was legitimate and applied for credit card. card sent i did not activate after reading all the terms and excessive finance charges. I was sent a bill for $250.00. I want this acct closed since i did not activate card. Continental Finance Co used name of Delaware Bank which is the only reason i trusted applying believing they were sincere and trying to help people.
More Continental Finance Co,LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - fraud & cheating! 
- Continental Finance - phone calls 
- Continental Finance - scam!!! 
- Continental Finance Company LLC - billing after account was closed out! 
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off 
- Continental Fiance - fraud and misrepresentation of services 
- Continental Finance LLC - theft, fraud, scam, dishonest
- Continental Finance Mastercard - rude customer service, bogus card 
- Continental Finance / First Bank of Delaware - declining card 
- Continental Fincance - fraudulent company