The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ConServe — call at work
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Our receptionist at work received call from Glen at Conserve asking for me. Receptionist asked if I was expecting his call, he said no this is a private business matter. Left his number [protected]. I researched this online found to be a collection agency for student loans. I have no loans unpaid. I will not call them back but am concerned about a collection agency calling me at work, especially when I owe no one anything.
More ConServe Complaints & Reviews
- ConServe - fraudulent collection agency
- ConServe - scammers
- ConServe - student loans
- ConServe - student loan repayment
- ConServe - collection practices
- ConServe - government debt rip off artists
- ConServe - attempting to collect a debt from dfas that is already paid in full!
- ConServe - impersonating the irs as a collection agency
- ConServe - liars
- ConServe - "financial disclosure for reasonable and affordable rehabilitation terms"