ConServecall at work

Our receptionist at work received call from Glen at Conserve asking for me. Receptionist asked if I was expecting his call, he said no this is a private business matter. Left his number [protected]. I researched this online found to be a collection agency for student loans. I have no loans unpaid. I will not call them back but am concerned about a collection agency calling me at work, especially when I owe no one anything.

• Up
    upathetic Sep 17, 2009

Oh, such blinding brilliance!! Such a overflowing abundance of help for the OP!!!

• Pe
    pearl12345 Jul 09, 2010

They could be calling because you are a contact or reference person on someone's documents. The best thing is to call them back to determine the best next course of action. If you need to request a do not call in future then do so at that time. They must honor a verbal request to stop calling your work number.