Conns — xbox 360
Our family is interested in purchasing an Xbox 360 for our three boys for x- mas. Every store in the Houston area is selling them for 299.99 when we went into Conns we were amazed at their prices 100.00 to 175.00 higher than any other electronics store we went into, (about 5 total). When we asked why they could not tell us, by the way the game system comes with the same exact items as the other retailers, 2 games, wireless controller, headset, and cables. With our economy so bad why would any retailer raise their prices this dramatically? By the way I thought Conns was lowest prices gauranteed, or we will price match. You should really shop other electronic stores so you can be competitive. Your prices are outrages.
More Conns Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment
- Conns - scam and cheating
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems!
- Conn&s - harassmnent
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account
- Conn's - store wants to sell me a open box used item for full price
- Conns - Parts / Service Dept - frigidaire upright freezer
- conn's fedder ac - service failure
- Conns - bad service
- Conn's - don't trust their deals