Conn&sharassmnent

C

These worthlees ### keep harassing me calling me hanging up the phone, , leaving only a phone # to call back when I call back they hang up.. My account is not overdue past due etc in fact I have paid so much in advance that I don't have a payment due until March These ### are up in Dallas and they talk plenty of crap to you on the phone because they know you cant get to them them.. their sorry ### supervisors need to be recording them!!ANYONE else out there being harassed by Conn's I urge you to file a complaint with you state attorney general this is all that CONN'S seems to comprehend FDCA needs to be informed of their collection practices as well...Conn's PLEASE call me again tonight I have a present waiting for you!

• Cg
    cgs May 21, 2010

yeah, , I look at the statements thats why I made an effort to get rid of Conn's these are full-bred [censor]s taking advantage of consumers..even though I paid them off..they sent a credit denial immediately..and a few days later, they Conn's started sending me letters with discounts on merchandise to re-hook me, , I don't think so! Conn's is one sorry company and Everyone needs to heed the warnings, just read up on what others are saying about them as well.

• Ng
    nguyenty Jun 21, 2011

WTF with these conman! They called on my cell the same date on the due date of my statement.
    Are these con man still in business ? 5 mil dollars settlement with State of Texas for deceptive trade and they still have not learn a lesson.
    I overheard the head COE of conman took a hefty package to resign so these con man can do damage control.
    Worst customer service in history of retail of mankind.

• Me
    mess03 Feb 11, 2014

I have never dealt with a worse credit company in my life I mean they call you before it is due and on the due date if not paid then they call you everyday after that and believe me I pay my bills on time, but apparently it has not gotten to them right on time twice and OMG they are horrible and rude. I will never buy anything else from them.

• De
    Dee 14 Aug 11, 2015

I admit to being late on my payments. However, i receive anywhere from six to the highest number of calls in one day being seventeen. Im not a lawyer but i dont believe thats legal.

Joy Dennis Sep 23, 2015

I have received the the calls as well and i just call back and told his ### i will be filing with the ag of arizona.. Then i reversed the number tht 7150 number and got this site and plenty others that are reporting harassment from this company and their deceptive collection practice, i am a debt collector for over 16 years and i know tht fdcpa and the 1st party and third party collection practices and what they are doing is illegal.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices