Conexisbilling

R

April 2014 removed my son from coverage. Instead of removing him from my account, Conexis created another separate account without my son listed. Beginning in May I started receiving bills for both account numbers totaling 1700.00 dollars when in fact I only owed 368.00 dollars. It took several weeks and many phone calls to correct the situation. Imagine if I would have signed up for automatic bill pay. They would have taken the money from my account and probably bounced my account. It took a conversation with management to correct the problem. January 2016- Received my January bill due on January 1st on the fifth of January. Paid the bill that day and mailed the check. The check was cashed on January 12th. Just received a new bill for February saying I owed twice the amount. It took an hour and twenty two minutes on a conference call between my employer and Conexis to remedy this situation. Again they created another new account number. This company is terrible, please document everything you do with them. Get names of the people you talk to and copy all correspondence for you protection.