Con Edison — steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
There is a steel plate covering a vacant ConEd vault in front of businesses 170 W 233rd Street. It sticks up over an inch from the sidewalk and isn't good for aesthetics or safety.
This is a major issue and is unsafe from different angles.
No one has been able to fix the multiple reports on this matter.
Not only this could lead to someone falling but also the tar contaminating the floors inside of the businesses.
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment
- Con Edison - meter reading appt
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service
- Con Edison / Consolidated Edison Company of New York - adding a meter and restoring power to my home