ComputershareStole Money

I bought stock in several companies using computershare last year (2010) one in which was the Coca Cola Company. I set up to do the automatic withdrawal of $50.00 from my account. Around Feb. I called and requested that they stop the automatic withdrawal from my account and they agree that they would. They informed me that one more debit my come out of my account but no more. Two months later I noticed that more money was being drawn out of my account and I called computershare to stop the withdrawal and they told me that they saw it however they did know why the automatic withdrawal did not stop coming out of my account but they would be more than happy to stop the automatic withdrawal. Fast forward to two weeks ago, I got a call from my bank letting me know that I have been overdrawn due to computershare taken money out of my account for the Coca Cola Company. I was downright upset. I called them and they informed me that they have no such records of taking my money from my account. I had a bank statement next to me and I told them I am looking at the charges now. They have lost (not accounting for) $550.00 of my money. I will only give two weeks to give my money back or I will be explaining this to a judge (I have all of my documents Thank God). If you read this please heed my story.

Chris