CompleteSave.co.uktaking money from my card without my authorization up to 16 months

X Review updated:

In the case of I have join the member of completesave without knowing it, and from January 2015 until now total 16 months, every month the company deduct 15 pounds from my debit card, but I never enjoy any one right from your company, I think this is unfair and unreasonable, I request to terminate my membership and return 240 pounds of the membership fee to me. I really can not accept it! I am a oversea student, I never heard your company, and I do not even know what is the membership for, I think it must has some misunderstanding, I need an explanation and refund my membership fee!

RESOLVED

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Mar 23, 2016

Hello Xueru:

Our records show that you contacted our customer service centre yesterday who at that time responded to your query. I hope your query has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you need further assistance, please contact me at [email protected] and I will be happy to assist you. In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with some details about Complete Savings.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope your contact with our customer service centre and these details about Complete Savings answers all your questions. If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    The Complete Savings team

• Re
    Real ol' moral fag Sep 18, 2017

Found out today the same thing! Since November 2016 every month a 15£ off my credit card without me noticing it!!
    I NEVER ever did as descibed above - No - I was simply bying an online ticket for the british railways in a station that had NO ticket vending machine.
    So there was NO other way to go along but to use the online ticket service. BELIEVE me - I will NEVER EVER buy anything in Britain online again and I make my swiss Bank go after you guys legally!!
    Ripoff !! F U

Comments

• Ha
    Hashim Shibib Aljabiry Mar 15, 2018

Dear Director

My Name Hashim Shibib.
    I discovered recently That you company deducted from my Credit card £15 /month for 24 months with out my authorisation and my knowdlege about this company I think this is unfair and illegal, there fore I would ask you to refund me £360 ASAP.
    Best regards.