Complete Savingsunwanted charges

T Review updated:

I purchased concert tickets from Live Nation and somehow they got my e-mail, credit card etc information from that and started charging...they said they will take charges off - but now I have to watch for that! I will close my account and reopen a checking to avoid further problems...this company should be sued!~!! how illegal.

• M
      Aug 25, 2009

Hi Treecita:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at [protected]. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,
    Mary
    Consumer Affairs

• T
      Nov 11, 2010

I too have been getting charged since Sept 2009 for $12 a month thru complete savings.com supposedly for some "membership" I took out with USAUTO.COM, which I never did. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. I called my card company and filed an internet fraud complaint as well as disputes. I want all my money back. Unless they have something from me in writing, authorizing such "membership" it is bogu.