Complete Savings / Complete Savecomplete save

I have recently noticed that £15 has been leaving my bank account every month.. I assumed that this was my gym membership or something to do with my car when I have noticed in the past. Upon further investigation I have realised that this has been being taken out by WLY*COMPLETE SAVE.
I do not, in any way remember signing up to anything like this in my life!
When I have looked further into this I have noticed that the first payment was taken out in 2017!! This was after a MyProtein order was placed. Having just left university at this time, I was very young, had no money and would not have consciously signed up to anything like this! I am shocked to discover that the money taken from me each month has accumulated to £360!
I am utterly shocked and appalled by this and feel it is totally unfair and unjustified.

• Hello Jesscallan,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot identify a membership record for you. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact us directly so that we can identify your membership record. You can reach us on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, you can contact us at www.completesave.co.uk/contact .

In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the following details about the Complete Savings programme.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

We hope you use the contact details we included above to contact us so that we can identify your record and assist you.

Kind regards,