Complete Savings / Complete SaveI didn't order any your service

L Oct 28, 2018

I opened online banking on my bank and can see correct items. Every month 8th date £15 disappear for some Wly completesavings. Co uk. I don't remember that i been interested to any service especially that im not rich enough to pay money for nothing. I don't have any info in my Inbox.lv so i don't have any proof of my agreement. I will go through court if will need to get all my money back from stealers.

RESOLVED

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Nov 02, 2018

Hello Liene:

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but we currently cannot confirm your Complete Savings membership record. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact our customer service centre so that we can identify your membership record and assist you.

You can contact our customer service centre at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk or on our free phone number (within the UK), [protected]. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

Kind regards,