Complete Savings / Complete Savecomplete save taking money for no reason

J Nov 17, 2018

I just went on to my bank account to find out you guys have taking my last £15... and for what apparent reason?
If I don't get a response back from this company, I will be going to Watchdog and the other DPA company. Which you have certainly broke laws and rules.

I've never used your company, I have boxlike what you do! I just want my money back ASAP.

RESOLVED

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Nov 21, 2018

Hello Jordan,

Complete savings is a membership programme through which members can save hundreds of pounds each year. Some of the benefits of the Complete Savings programme include 10% cash back at more than 650 top online retailers all year round, 20% off gift cards at some of the nation's favourite retailers plus cash back vouchers which can be claimed following future purchases at the client site you joined Complete Savings through. The only way you can become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings signup page and agree to the Terms of Service.

Currently we do not have enough information to identify your Complete Savings membership record. Please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk so that I can identify your record and provide you with specific details about how you joined Complete Savings and assist you in resolving this matter. Thank you.

Kind regards,