Complete Savings$10 coupon offer

W Review updated:

Complete Savings places $10 savings coupons on other businesses websites. After you complete a credit card purchase from Performance Bike and many other "reputible" retailers, you can click on this coupon offer and ComSavings captures your credit card information and you have agreed to a $12/month fee foe discount coupons. The retailer and Complete Savings each say they are not affiliated with the other and that the $12/month fee is explained in the terms. I did not see the terms, did not realize I had left Performance Bike's website, and feel strongly that Performance Bike providing my credit card information to Complete Savings is fraud. Do Not buy from Performance Bike or any merchant that links you to Complete Savings.

• A
      Aug 22, 2009

I clicked onto $10.00 coupon on Perfume Emporium which has cost me $580.00 over 2 years Resivation rewards and travel Plus scammed me out of the money

Apr 12, 2010

I'll add Performance Bike to my list of websites to avoid purchasing from. Thanks!

And Perfume Emporium.

I found this under Perfume Emporium's Privacy Policy:

We never sell, rent, or give out customers personal or financial information to third parties without customers prior consent.

Maybe they got enough customer complaints to desolve their association with Complete Savings/Reservation Rewards/Web Loyalty. One can hope anyway.

• B
      Sep 03, 2010

I have had many satisfying experiences with Complete Savings. I have found them to do everything they say they will and I have SAVED MANY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS over the past 2 years. My advice is that you read carefully and completely everything before you click (sign) and make sure you understand it all. Don't assume anything!

• W
      Jan 14, 2011

I really like Complete Savings. For those who don't understand how they signed up for this, whenever you get a pop-up that says you get a coupon or free shipping, READ THE FINE PRINT! You actually have to click on a button saying that you've read the information before you get your coupon or whatever the bait is.
    Here's why I like this company: They sell gift cards to gas stations, stores (Home Depot/Lowes/Macy's and more), and other places for 20% off! You can buy up to $100/month of these cards, but you only pay $80. So right there, you save $20! You can also apply for a check for $10 for any on-line purchase you make (totaling $10 before tax and S&H) each month. So now you've saved $30 - $12/monthly fee = $18 savings. But they also offer other discounts and savings, inc. 24 hour road and tow protection for FREE. I don't have to have AAA, so I saved that monthly fee. (I just found out about this, so I'm excited.) I've had them for at least a couple of years and I'm very happy with them. I just wish they still had gift cards to Target and Amazon, like they used to. (sniff . . . whimper!)

• N
      Dec 10, 2014

I love Complete Savings. It almost pays for itself. The $10 monthly bonus covers most of the $12 a month fee. $5 AMC movie tickets are a great deal for movie goers. Pookie, all of the other coupons and even cash they offer. Every six months or so I get an AmEx card worth $25, just for clipping coupons and using the site. It's a no brainer!