Zynga / gin rummy plus

I have played this game for some time now and watch how badly this game cheats it's players the number generator is flawed it pick who wins I believe that those who buy from zynga get a hold ge advantage and theatre not Mierzwiak generator give the cards to those player, I have also noticed on a very large number of games when the other player goes out the card your are waiting for is thrown away, I believe this is a cheat again given to players who buy from this company so that hey have the advantage and win the pots...this is a pure rip off to players the game is not fair.. case in point I have lost as many as 50games n a row with no wins, I have lost a very large number of games that the last card thrown was the ne I was waiting for.. this can only be if the game cheats.. this company needs to be banned from make no games and should be sued from falsifying the game and cheating the players.. the App Store should take all of zynga's games off there site and force zynga to pay every player for cheating no them

Ja
May 7, 2018

Comments

• Ke
      14th of May, 2018

Zynga’s support and customer service is atrocious. I have been playing Gin Rummy Plus for a year. Recently, the game suspended my account permanently. Numerous attempts to contact Zynga support either go completely unanswered or receive computer generated responses that are unresponsive or suggest additional action that is vague or unintelligible. Facebook should ban this company and protect its members from this deficient and predatory company.

• Iz
      12th of Dec, 2018

I am not being able to connect the game with Facebook. I can't play as a guest even. I really need a solution as soon as possible.

• Mo
      18th of Dec, 2018

how to re-open gin rummy plus account permanently suspended

• Re
      26th of Dec, 2018

Zynga is crap nothing will be done about it it would be nice if zynga would just tell us that we are screwed

• Ba
      29th of Dec, 2018

Statistically, you should be able to have a better win/loss average than 30/70. The "random" card generator is a joke. Losing on the second to third card time after time is proof that there is nothing random about the cards. I, like the person above, believe that purchases certainly give you the hand up in this game. Done...took the app off my tablet and will play games that at least allow you the opportunity to win once in awhile.

• Bk
      2nd of Jan, 2019

how do you play 40 games and only win 4 how can a game cheat like that and you do not win the jackpot if you win i have 3 friends who play this game and they do not play it no more because the game cheats so bad i will never buy any coins so i guess i will never win the game is no fun anymore everybody should have a fair chance i had 1 million coins i lost down to 3 hundred thousand in a matter of hours [ THATS INSANE]