Zulilydo not buy from them, you will regret that!

I've purchased a dress from this store and my item was shipped to the wrong address and these thieves did not care! Instead of helping me they claimed that it was all my fault. I have no idea where my dress went to, they refused to give me the address and when I demanded my money back they said that was impossible because dress was shipped!! They did not help me, I was left alone and had no idea what to do next. I'm still trying to get my money back but they keep saying that's impossible. Zulily is the worst company I have ever deal with, they don't care about their customers and they don't want to do anything even if that is their mistake!! Do not buy from them, you will regret that!

Ca
Jan 30, 2017

Comments

• Ol
      Apr 12, 2017

Same thing happened to me. Have had no problem with my zulily orders until now. My order went to the wrong address as my granddaughter had moved but hadn't told me.
    E-mailed zulily but have received no acknowledgement or reply. So...what to do next. It seems that the after sales service is non-existent.

VERY DISAPPOINTED. DONT KNOW IF I CAN EVER ORDER FROM THR SITE AGAIN WHICH IS A SHAME S I HAVE RECEIVED VERY GOOD PRODUCTS.