ZTE / services suspended for wrong reasons

1 India Review updated:

I bought a zte cdma1x data card on the 17th of january,2007. The no. Is [protected] and is a personal data card registered on my name. After using it for 4-5 days I realized it was not 'working'. On calling up customer care I was informed that my services had been suspended for negative address verification.. No verification had actually been done then... On several requests and reminders to the webworld showroom at maal road ludhiana, my services were restarted on 1st february.. Only to be resuspended the very next day... Reason given 'negative address verification'.
Must tell you that add verification was done one day prior to suspension of services.

One customer care executive says my address verified by the personnel does not match with that written on the address proof submitted... Address proff submitted is a certificate by my employer's on a institutional letter head.. It not only certifies my address.. It has the address printed on the letter head. I work and live in christian medical college... And I don't think there is any landmark more specific than the college in the city of ludhiana. I hope it is humans and not computers that check the proof letter.. Because it seems there is a lack of logical thinking on the part of whoever is checking add proof.
My services continue to be suspended.

I consider this plain harassment as I end up calling mumbai office daily.. Hold the line for nearly 30 minutes only to be told that' mam your services are suspended for negative av and we cannot say anything more.. Please visit the web world.'
I am yet to receive a positive response from the web world at maal road... Still waiting to use the card which now seems to me to be a redundant piece of metal. Since the card is not returnable.. I think I have been cheated of 4990/-

Comments

• Ar
      15th of Feb, 2007

I also have some complaints with reliance R-connect Card. But related to Billing. I was provided the card with 3 months free internet connection. But they generated the bill in between and I had to pay the amount to get back my internet connection.

Moreover when you go for R-Connect with Reliance, along with the card ask for your billing date and use it based on day limit not on the monthly limit they provided you. I had a monthly limit of 1.5 GB so I heavily used in the beginning of the month But they generated a bill in between. I had used internet heavily for first 7 days so when they generated the bill on 8th My Usage was 600 MB Only But they divided 1.5GB/30 = 50MB /day for 7 days 50 * 7 = 350. So I had to pay for rest of the 250 MB as (250 x 2 = 500). though I had just used 600 MB out of my 1.5 GB limit.

Dont expect to get reply from Reliance If you tell them your problem.

• Pu
      27th of Oct, 2018
    ZTE Corporation - ZTE blade a2 plus
    Kolkata
    India
    zteindia.in

I've Submitted my ZTE fone In Kolkata, , 15/09/2018, There are no response form service center, I'm Requesting to ZTE Please Return my Cellfone as soon as possible .

Mobile no --- 9614804898