Zoosk / refund
I joined Zoosk June 1, 2017, but within the three (3)-day trial time period I decided it was not for me. I immediately contacted Zoosk Customer Service on June 3, 2017 and cancelled my membership and requested the $75 refund that was due to me according to their Terms and Conditions.
I was told I should see my $75 refund in my account in 5-10 days. That was June 6, 2017 by an employee named Pearl. After two weeks I had not received the refund. I contacted Zoosk Customer Service again on June 17, 2017 and was told once again, on June 22, 2017, that I would receive my refund within 5 - 10 days. To date I have not received the $75.00 refund.
I contacted them again on Saturday, July 15, 2017, but I doubt I'll ever see my $75.00 that they owe me.
More Zoosk Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails 
- Zoosk - cancel link not working 
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails 
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics 
- Zoosk - fraudulently obtained money from me 
- Zoosk - profile
- Zoosk - subscription 
- Zoosk - unauthorized credit card charges
- Zoosk - stealing money
- [Resolved] Zoosk - zoosk profile