Zoosk Online Dating / not working
I have been trying with Zoosk Online Dating but failed to even establish one single contact. I am not the best looking guy on the block. I give you that. But I have been on other oversees sites to know that even though I am not best looking guy, I was able to contact, chat and luckily enough to date a few nice women. Ladies even contacted me. But here at Zoosk, nothing. Absolutely nothing. I played the numbers.. I refined and customized my messages, improved my profile and changed my pictures a few times based on the advise of some friends. Still nothing. Not one dam thing. After a couple of weeks, I am convinced this site is travesty; a scam of the first order. I even saw on Jimy Kimmel show the site being advertised as "FREE". That is a joke. My advise to anyone out there: stay away from ZOOSK.
More Zoosk Online Dating Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails 
- Zoosk - cancel link not working 
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails 
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics 
- Zoosk - fraudulently obtained money from me 
- Zoosk - tricked into subscribing
- Zoosk - dating service fraud
- Zoosk - unethical behavior?
- Zoosk.com - dating website fail, no customer support
- Zoosk - cancelled subscription but was charged a future month