Zoosk Online Dating / not verified members... email only

33092 lorimar st, Lake Elsinore, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-855-7465

My name is lisa shrout olson and this is what happened to me...
This is dr. Andrew michael dean of newport beach, or so he says he is. His real name is andrew michael hernandez of corona, ca. He can be found on the dating site zoosk, where he is supposedly "verified. " he claims he was in the military, but does not go into detail. He claims that is where he earned his doctorate as a "plastic / reconstructive surgeon. " he also tries to gain sympathy by claiming that he is a widow. According to several accounts from other women on a forum associated with one of his multiple cell phone numbers [protected]) listed on callercenter. Org, he has gone by the name of dusty as an investment banker, and steve, he has also been found on craigslist.com (According to these other women) . This man goes through phone numbers like a pack of cigarettes! I am sure there are many other victimized women who have not come forward.

I trusted him thinking he was legitimately going to help me. He had told me that he could help me sell my jewelry on an auctioning website, where i would get the most for my money, instead of being ripped off by a pawn shop. At this point i still thought he was "dr. Dean. " meanwhile, i have been having issues with my right breast. I have breast implants and have been experiencing pain. Thinking he was an actual plastic surgeon, he had me send him pictures of my breasts. When we met in person two days ago, he performed an exam on my breasts and also my vagina. He is not a doctor! He sexually assaulted me. I did not give him permission to stick his fingers in my vagina and tell me whether or not i need vaginal rejuvenation. He also touched my daughter (22) inappropriately and was pressuring her to have breast augmentation from his surgical center in newport.

I took note of his license plate # and after he left i didn't feel right about the situation. I went to the police station and an officer ran the plates and verified that his name was not andrew dean, but actually andrew hernandez. I came home and researched him and found out all kinds of information. He was arrested this time last year for having possession of $10, 000 worth of stolen silver coins among other things. This man is a con - artist and a crook. He preys on women using dating sites. He has my wedding ring, my diamond earrings, and my heart shaped diamond necklace; estimated value $60 - 70 thousand. I'm just waiting on my appraisals in the mail.

I have filed a theft report, as well as, a sexual assault report. My police report number is f141920012.

My name is lisa shrout
Cellphone # [protected] if anyone has any info please report

Li
Jul 15, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      27th of Aug, 2014

To whom it may concern
    Zoosk the dating company, takes money off your credit Card, When You mark not to any payments after this 1st Initial payment. They have no section at all to delete your
    Personal Information. Please help to stop further problems.ITS A scam