Zbiddy.com — unauthorized $100 charge
A friend of mine recommended the site and said you had to register and give them a payment method in case you won a bid and purchased something. Surprise !! they charged me $100 without asking and would not reverse the charges . They said I could use the bidding points to purchase things on their site but the site says you have to pay in order to bid on items whether you win them or not.
This appears to be a total scam and just another way to steal money from innocent people.
More Zbiddy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zbiddy.com - Fraud 
- Zbiddy - Fraudulent Charges 
- Zbiddy - Marketing Scam 
- Zbiddy.com - Calling this gambling game an &auction& is a perversion of the language 
- Zbiddy.com - Site deficiencies 
- Zbiddy.com, Egift Cards, Ebook Gift Cards - Site did not provide email instructions provide products
- Zbiddy.com - I was immediately charged $99 upon entering my credit card information 
- Zbiddy.com - Unauthorized Transaction for $119 
- Zbiddy - They won't refund my money 
- Zbiddy - Fraud