Zazzle.com / royalty payment

Jul 16, 2015
1900 Seaport Blvd FL 4
Redood City
Phone: 650 872 8000
Royalty Payment 7 Months Past Due. I am an artist that has been designing items for zazzle for over 4 years. All of a sudden my payments have been put on hold, the reason I have been given is that I have not filled out there payment form correctly. All of a sudden I have to prove who I am. They have been sending payments to me for 3 and a half years and now I can't get hold of any one at zazzle to figure out what the problem is. I have tried many times to find out what the problem is. If you call customer service you are put on hold for at least 30 minutes, ( unbelievable how bad). I get the same answer every time, You need to fill out the FORM. I have filled it out many times and can't get confirmation if it is filled out correctly. Its been 7 months and I am at the end of this. I am going to invoice them and turn it over to collections.

A  1st of Feb, 2016 by
For years as a designer, I had no problems. But suddenly It's getting difficult if not impossible for me to get paid by Zazzle. For months and months, Zazzle always has one excuse or another, and every adjustment I make to the account information to try to find out what combination is correct in order to release the payment, it sets me back into another 30-45 day "payment cycle" with no assurance that I have figured out the correct combo. The combo I'm trying to figure out relates to whether or not it will accept my middle name or just my middle initial, whether it will accept my legal business address or my home address as recorded by the IRS, etc. Numerous inquiries only get the same answer- that the combination of information isn't the right one or I just changed it so I need to wait yet another cycle. Month after month we go in circles and they refuse to pay. I've shut down my shop since I can't seem to come up with the exact combo of the personal info that they want in order to be paid at all. It's several hundred dollars that they're holding and so I may resort to buying merchandise rather than take it as a total loss, but I'd much rather have the money.

Zazzle Logo Zazzle