Zaxbys / sick employee

I just left this location, I was in restroom with employee vomiting, running fever. He was talking to his mom telling her they would not let him leave. He also told her a manager named Megan had pink eye working around the good. Are you serious two contagious employees and they won't let them go home. Smh...I won't ever eat here again. Nice to know how unsafe this place is

St
Apr 04, 2015

Comments

Mar 31, 2009
    Zaxbys - Rude People
    Zaxbys
    Fort Payne
    Alabama

Went in there me and my spouse and children and order food was scared at and talked about made us feel uncomfortable. They act like they were cleaning the dining room just to look at us. I also work in a fast food restaurant u should not treat ur customers this way.

• 22
      Oct 05, 2010

straight up ### you a little ###. who ###in cares what they were doing, enjoy your ###in meal. you realize some ppl dont even get to eat. shut the ### up. ppl like you is what messes up a TEENAGERS job career cuz you "feel" scared. ### grow some mother ###in balls. thankz!

• Pr
      Feb 25, 2015
    Zaxbys - Unprofessional Manager
    Zaxbys
    Harriman

Went to Zaxbys thee other day and witnessed the manager Charles bad mouth and degrade his cooks in front of customers to a cashier he was flirting with that barely wven looked 18. He was rude and showed me a very poor example of what Zaxbys stands for. I wont be back as long as he is There.

•   Apr 04, 2015

Find their web site and tell them. But thanks for the info!