Zalora Group / unethical behavior

Pasig, Philippines

I have been a client of Zalora for years now. I want the company to know that the department that handles delivery is not properly managed. I specifically put 4-5 pm delivery time in the registration form for the simple reason that there will not be anybody receiving the item. In spite of this the delivery personnel (rider) insists on passing by my house in the morning or at lunch. Even though they send me an SMS to inform me of the delivery, I tell them to pass by in the afternoon.
I am complaining about delivery rider BERNARD GENERAO who delivered a package yesterday, October 17. He is rude and impolite. He does not communicate with the client decently. He does not do his work properly. He insists on delivering my package in the morning even though I tell him his effort will be futile. I feel that this rider wants to finish his delivery rounds so he can retire from his work early in the day. This kind of employees destroy the name of a company. Please investigate, reprimand and demote Mr. Generao.
On the other hand, I want to recommend rider BENJIE NACARIO who is dedicated to his job. He goes beyond the call of his duty to serve the customers properly. Congratulations to Mr. Nacario for a job well done! You are an employee your company should be proud of and should promote. I hope this complaint/comment reaches the proper authorities for immediate action. Thank you.

Ja