Z Gallerie / reflection leaner mirror

1 Naples, FL, United States

The worst shopping experience of my life. I bought the $700 leaner mirror. Waited 2 weeks for it to arrive. It arrived made terribly, the corners didn't even meet. Complained and they said they'd send a new one and when they did would pick up the old one. The next one arrived without the white gloves delivery. One guy carrying a 7ft heavy mirror arrives to ask my elderly father in law if he could help him carry it inside. My FIL who has a heart condition couldn't so the guys proceeded to drag it across the wooden floor scratching it. He gets it inside and it's all for nothing because it's a broken mirror. You can see holes in the box where some idiot has used a fork lift on it. I call z galleries immediately. Takes them another 2 weeks to collect the damaged mirror because we weren't going to allow the delivery guy to scratch the floor again. Throughout the whole process not only were the products awfully made but the customer service for z galleries were horrendous. From the moment the last mirror was picked up I waited almost 4 weeks for my money back. No one ever replies to the customer emails and no one tried to do anything to fix the issues. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THEM EVER AGAIN!

Li