Youtube

Posted: Aug 9, 2017 by

youtube ad

I understand the need for adverts. I know it is a business you run. But all I get for ads is a one minute, unskippable grammarly ad. Sometimes 4 or 5 per video. The ad doesnt change. I am never going to use it. I don't buy stuff because its in an ad. I buy what I need. But imagine hearing the same thing over and over again and there is nothing you can do to stop it. They use that as a torture method. Playing the same thing over and over till someone cracks. Please make it so I don't see only one ad. A little variety is all I am asking for. PLEASE!!!
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category TV, Music & Video

Comments

A  12th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I agree with this compaint. It is very disturbing. You can't just relax and enjoy the video, it must be spoiled with advertisements. The sad thing; we the consumers pay for the ad to be advertise. How? It takes data for that ad to play! I wonder how much data have i lost? I feel it is unfair that Youtube decides for us how our data is being used.
I suggest an option where you can choose to either see the advertisements or not. Or at least show one ad per 30 minutes. It got completely out of hand! The lenght of the ads are also a problem. Some ads are longer than one minute. I saw one yesterday that is about 5 minutes long.
At the moment there is 2 ads for per video! There is an ad at the beginning of the video and then almost in the middle of the video, the video is interrupted and yet another ad is shown! This is ridiculous! The repeating of ads over and over again is another problem. Please don't show it over and over again. Showing the ad repeatively is not going to change my mind. Well maybe, it may change my mind in the sense that I will go crazy! ;)
If I want to buy something I will either go to a shop or I will go online and buy it online but showing ads, interrupting my leisure time, is not going to force me to buy the product!
I really beg Youtube to listen to their consumers and do something about this matter.
N  12th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
"I wonder how much data have i lost?"

I am going to assume you're new to the internet.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree