YouTube / unethical behaviour breach of copyright
This is a copy from channel nine recording and is in breach of copyright in addition,
the information reported was incorrect and has subsequently been withdrawn by News Ltd, Adelaide Alive, and Adelaide University.
Clyde-Apac, CCL, are copyright protected brand names owned by laminar air flow Pty Ltd and licensed to AES Environmental that feature illegally in this uploaded copy which is highly defamatory, derogatory and incorrect.
We require you to immediately remove the content, as well as issue an apology and provide detail of the persons who uploaded this content so appropriate actions can be taken.
Thank you for your assistance
More YouTube Complaints & Reviews
- YouTube - hate spreading 
- YouTube - hackers literally got into my phone
- YouTube - youtube lace wig review scammers 
- YouTube - nasty videos 
- YouTube - the hypstar, flipgram ads
- YouTube - use the kid app
- YouTube - prager u propaganda advertising
- YouTube - youtube is treating small channels horrible especially channels with kids
- YouTube - copyright music vs copyright videos 
- YouTube - Swearing