Your Savings Club / Charged my account. Fraud
AP9 Your Savings Club and AP9 Credit Diagnosis is a Fraudulent Scam, I believe to be related to Free Credit Report.com, which is also a complete scam.
In 2008 I signed-up on-line for my Free Credit Report, a combination of the three largest credit reporting companies. What is hidden in the fine print on the on-line "agreement" is that with the "free" credit report you are signing-up for their monthly service at a cost of $14.95 per month, automatically charged to your credit card, the information obtained from your credit report process. Most people do not recognize or realize the monthly charge to your account. Attempting to have the charges removed is an exercise in futility, with complete ping-ponging combined with lies. Although I was assured the charges would be reversed, they never were. Search the web under "Free Credit Report.com" for how to proceed and what to expect, as there is much helpful info posted by scam victims, much like this.
As for this "your Savings Club" scam, in addition to canceling the account I never applied for, using their convenient auto canceling process (prepared for the onslaught of cancellations), I also talked to reps to determine how they obtained my credit card account to charge these bogus charges. Even talking to a supervisor, they said had absolutely no information about my account. They asked if I was two other people they showed for me, but could not associate me with any other information, such as actual name, billing zip, phone number, transaction ref number, etc. However, they were somehow able to charge to my credit card, which they could not explain.
I asked if they were associated with Free Credit Report.com, and in a round about manner said they were, which leads me to believe this is how they obtained my account number. Both these companies are a complete fraudulent scam, should be reported to authorities, and should be forced out of biz. Bottom line is Do Not deal with either of these companies at all - especially Free Credit Report.
More Your Savings Club Complaints & Reviews
- Your Savings Club - FRAUD....DEBTING ACCT. WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - Credit card charge without authorization 
- Mvq Your Savings Club - Taking $1 out of my account 
- Membersavingssignyoursavingsclub.com - taking money our of my bank account 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - Looking into a lawsuit against YourSavingsClub.com business 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - unauthorized withdrawal 
- Mvq Your Savings Club - debiting money from my account without permission 
- Mvq Your Savings Club.com - not authorized charges
- Mvq &your Savings Club& - Charged my account without permission
- Your Savings Club - Charging my credit card every month