Your Savings Club / Charged my account. Fraud

United States Review updated:
4.25
AP9 Your Savings Club and AP9 Credit Diagnosis is a Fraudulent Scam, I believe to be related to Free Credit Report.com, which is also a complete scam.
In 2008 I signed-up on-line for my Free Credit Report, a combination of the three largest credit reporting companies. What is hidden in the fine print on the on-line "agreement" is that with the "free" credit report you are signing-up for their monthly service at a cost of $14.95 per month, automatically charged to your credit card, the information obtained from your credit report process. Most people do not recognize or realize the monthly charge to your account. Attempting to have the charges removed is an exercise in futility, with complete ping-ponging combined with lies. Although I was assured the charges would be reversed, they never were. Search the web under "Free Credit Report.com" for how to proceed and what to expect, as there is much helpful info posted by scam victims, much like this.
As for this "your Savings Club" scam, in addition to canceling the account I never applied for, using their convenient auto canceling process (prepared for the onslaught of cancellations), I also talked to reps to determine how they obtained my credit card account to charge these bogus charges. Even talking to a supervisor, they said had absolutely no information about my account. They asked if I was two other people they showed for me, but could not associate me with any other information, such as actual name, billing zip, phone number, transaction ref number, etc. However, they were somehow able to charge to my credit card, which they could not explain.
I asked if they were associated with Free Credit Report.com, and in a round about manner said they were, which leads me to believe this is how they obtained my account number. Both these companies are a complete fraudulent scam, should be reported to authorities, and should be forced out of biz. Bottom line is Do Not deal with either of these companies at all - especially Free Credit Report.
Se

Comments

Mr
  7th of Feb, 2008

Yoursavingsclub.com - Unauthorized check card purchase!
Miami Gardens
Florida
Phone: 786-541-4780
www.YourSavingsClub.com

My name is Deangelo Mitchell and I am submitting this complaint to Inform you of a unauthorized purchase you made to my wachovia check card in the amount of 1.00 and caused my account to go over drawn. Now I have to pay over draft fees i can not afford. Please take my NAME AND e-mail address from your computer system and unsubscribe me from your service. I would also request that you refund my account the $1.00 fee you charged plus the additional $70.00 in over draft fees you've caused. Your cooperation in this matter will be gladly appreciated.
Mo
  28th of Feb, 2008
YourSavingsClub.com made unauthorized charges to my credit card and i want all my money put back into my acct asap dont take out my acct again or i will call the bbb.
Da
  1st of Mar, 2008

Yoursavingsclub.com - Credit card charges
451 oregontrail
Pine Bush
New York
Phone: 845-895-2700
YourSavingsClub.com

YourSavingsClub.com charged me a dollar on my applied credit card i never heard of these people (thats bull) i work hard for my money even if it is just a dollar.
Gl
  2nd of Mar, 2008
I did not authorizes any charges in my credit card please credit me back my money to card ending in 1076. Thank you.
Wi
  30th of Mar, 2008

Yoursavingsclub.com - Credit card charges

i have been charged three charges of $1.00 each time and never authorized you to do so. please refund money back to my account ASAP.
Wi
  30th of Mar, 2008
After doing some research. I think this site is some connected in someway with a credit report site. Has any one else been to a credit report site before they got billed from yoursavingclub?
Do
  31st of Mar, 2008
I feel this is fraudulent. I did not ask for membership in this and I tried to call but to no avail. They asked me to put in my membership no. Which I did and I don't get anyone to talk to.
Ma
  2nd of Apr, 2008
Can someone please help me find yoursavingsclub phone number so I can find out why my checking account is being charged every month.

markrogerrobinson@yahoo.com
Ju
  10th of Apr, 2008
Call your bank you didn't authorize it and they should be able to help...
Kr
  14th of Apr, 2008
I have the SAME problem. I called my bank and told them not to let that company withdrawl anymore money without my permission. I'm requesting a refund from the company for the two 29.95 withdrawls and seven 1.00 withdrawls. I didn't even notice the withdrawls until my bank sent me a statement saying I needed to pay Overdraft fees on two "checks", which were withdrawls from THAT company.
Ly
  15th of Apr, 2008
Taking $1 from my account each month.
Pa
  16th of Apr, 2008

Www. Yoursavingsclub.com - unathurized charges on checking account
www.yoursavingsclub.com
Phone: 877-820-7107
www.yoursavingsclub.com

This company has made two unathurized charges on my checking account and asigned me a membership along with a membership number of which I had no knowledge of. Further investigation using the 877-820-7107 number gave me no satisfaction only an email address in which I found this site and I am glad I did. How this company can do what they do and still be in business is way beyond my idea of justice in this world. If anyone reading this has access to further information on this company and whom I may talk to, to take action againest this organization please feel free to email me.

Sincerely,
Patty Smith

psizemore@bellsouth.net
Va
  18th of Apr, 2008

Yoursavingsclub.com - Scam charges!
Phone: 440-192-261-5275
www.YourSavingsClub.com

For the last couple of weeks I have been keeping and eye out on my bank account. Have seen that I was charged 1.00 and then 39.95 each company. My bank account has been over drawn because of this and fees applied. I have e-mail all of these companies to cancel and return money. I have had a couple of e-mails saying cancel but still taking money. I e-mailed them twice. I sign on there web site for freebees and to take surveys some things say only a 1.00 so I put it on my account. I have been having trouble ever seen. I'm on a fixed income and don't like pay the bank most of my check.

I will be homeless again if I can't pay my rent the bank gets theres first.
Jo
  19th of Apr, 2008

Your Savings Club - Unsubscribe

This membership was canceled March, 2008. I just checked my credit card charges and I was charged $1 again. I want this membership canceled IMMEDIATELY.
Pa
  30th of Apr, 2008
I consider this fraud and will investigate further. As A retired police officer I don't believe we should tolerate this. I will re fer this info to the Wisconsin Consumer Protection Division and make all of our local T. V. stations aware of this information.
Li
  7th of May, 2008

Your Savings Club - Taking money from checking acc.
Your Savings Club
1450 GAISSERT RD
Newborn
Georgia
Phone: 706-468-8864
yoursavingsclub.com

I was told I signed up for this when I signed up for 123 privacy matters.(which we cancelled 6 days after starting it.) For 11 months ( 09/07 - 07/08 )they fruadulently debited money from my account without even knowing what it was for. I called the 800 number on my statement and got nobody, just a recording. Saying I need my membership ID I never even knew I was in their club. I'm just glad I didn't end up like some of the other people, with overdrawn bank accounts. I want my money back. I was told to check my bank account in the next 2 cycles, my money should be back on there. I will let everyone know what happens from here. KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR CREDIT AND CHECKING ACCOUNTS!! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR 123 PRIVACY MATTERS!!!
Ri
  7th of May, 2008
Same thing happened to me. Several mysterious credit card charges of $1.00 to AP9*YourSavingsClub and AP*9PMIdentity.com have shown up. I never requested these charges.

Also, a $29.95 charge to AP*9PMIdentity.com appeared, unrequested by me. When you call them, a recording comes on asking you to type in your credit card # to which you charged your membership. I NEVER CHARGED ANY MEMBERSHIP FOR ANY AP*9IDENTITY.COM!!!

I sent them an e-mail telling them to cease and desist. Now I am going to call VISA again and tell them to deny and reverse these fraudulent charges.

I am also going to call the state attorney general's office right now.
Va
  9th of May, 2008

Pharmacy Gold Card, Identity.com, Privacy Matters, Your Savings Club, Simply You - Opening emails
Pharmacy gold card, Identity.com, Privacy Matters,

I have had 2 experiences with attempting to do business through emails I have received but did not actually do anything.

The first time was when I wanted to buy a digital camera, and saw an email saying I could receive a free digital camera if I completed their survey. The survey was primarily whether I would be interested in buying certain things such as a new car, etc. I said no to all of them but then there was one that said would I be interested in receiving discounts on many ordinary items that I might buy, and I checked that box, the survey continued and I kept saying no to everything, but I got tired of it and I decided to kill it and forget about it, and went out and bought a camera. Three months later I happened to notice that my telephone bill was way too high, I have it paid automatically each month, and I never really looked at it. I contacted AT&T and they informed me that a certain company, that I had never before heard of, had told them that I had purchased their service and they were charging me the sum of $14.00 a month. That may be the wrong sum, I don't really remember the amount. They gave me their telephone number and I called the company. They told me that I had checked their service on a survey that I had taken, and they were charging me because of it. I remembered the survey and I said that there was nothing on the survey that mentioned any fees. They insisted that it did, and I am sure it wasn't where you would normally look, just paging through the survey., then I said that I had killed that survey, it was never sent out, so how could they know such things. They then agreed to refund my money, which they did. No further problem.

A year later I kept noticing that the credit companies were continually advertising "do you know your credit number?" and offering a free credit score for whoever opens their email. I decided to see what my free credit score would be. I opened their email, and answered their questions about who I am, my address and telephone number. Then they asked for my credit card number. After thinking about it, I decided that I would not do that and killed the email. This happened 2 or 3 times as I thought other credit card companies would actually give me the free score but I ALWAYS stopped when they asked for my credit card number and killed the email.

On my next months bill I noticed a total of 7 bills totaling about 85 dollars on my credit card from 5 different companies. At no time when I opened the emails were these companies listed any where that I saw, and I had no idea who they were and what they were charging me for.

What I want to know is HOW DID THEY GET MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER? I THOUGHT I HAD COMPLETE SAFETY IN USING MY COMPUTER TO BUY THINGS ON THE INTERNET! I can assure you that I will NEVER AGAIN TRUST TO BUY ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET. And how come looking at an email from experian, or one of the other credit companies that I know are legitimate get me charged bills from 5 different companies when I never wanted to buy anything in the first place?

Three of the companies I contacted agreed to refund my monies, and cancelled my so-called membership. The phone number on one of them was declared nonexistent by the telephone company and the last one gave me no way to talk to a person, or make a complaint.

The 5 companies are: Pharmacy gold card, Identity.com, Privacy Matters, Your Savings Club, and Simply You.

I do not really mean to speak in anger, but I think this is a matter that needs to be addressed.

Thanking You for reading this long letter,

George

AP9 Your Savings Club
PSC 2 Box 8401
APO AE 09012-0035
Germany

I unsubscribed to this service back in November or December upon once joining. I continue to see a withdraw from my banking account each month.I live in Germany and does not need this service and nor have this service every send me anything on a savings club.
Ad
  12th of May, 2008
i finall had my taxs done my accountant wanted to know what mysavingsclub was???? i didnt know so i looked back seems they have been charging my account for months . who are they, what are they, i didnt give them permission to do this i want my moneys back i will be reporting this to the police

Your Savings Club Logo Your Savings Club