Yoplait Yogurt / greek 100 protein yogurt

United States Review updated:

Yoplait-
I have been a big fan of the Greek 100 Cal yogurt until now. Thanks for trying to make it more nutritious than before with more grams of protein and fewer carbs (which is appreciated) but Yoplait, to make these small changes you totally sacrificed the flavor and the already thick enough, creamy, goodness for an OK flavor and this ultra thickness that I can hardly swallow! I feel like I am trying to swallow a spoon full of peanut butter! The slight modifications are not worth it! I would gladly eat something ever so slightly less nutritious than the new Greek yogurt! Please go back to the older Greek 100 Cal yogurt!!!

Da
Jan 20, 2017

Comments

• Zu
      25th of Mar, 2017

I absolutely love Yoplait Greek 100 Protien, especially the blueberry and mixed berry. I have had a large portion of my stomach removed due to a blockage and I need a lot of protein. I was eating Oikos Triple Zero until I tasted this yogurt. I am a lifelong fan. I hope this yogurt is here forever. It tadtes much better that the Oikos version. Thanks Yoplait for making this wonderful yogurt!