Yext — horrible customer service - scam
Yext services when I started with them were direct and understandable. I was able to get credit for their pay to call service. I get an invoice listen to the calls that came in and note down which where fake, solicitors, wrong numbers, etc. It was easy I would call in or use their website. No problems for a year. I then started getting calls that were not only wrong numbers but totally out of the scope of my region and my doctors office. They denied credit stating that they no longer provide credit for calls that were made. How the HELL do you not give credit to your customer for legitimate complaints. I wasnt pulling them out of thin air. Their customer service was not providing any at all. Finally the only solution that a supervisor, Kennan, could give me was credit for a year for maintenance. What the hell do I want a freakin $10 credit for 12 months, when I was dinged for over $700. Their quality of service is ridiculous!!!
More Yext Complaints & Reviews
- Yext - yext is a total scam!!! 
- Yext Powerlisting - taken money under false pretenses 
- [Resolved] Yext - tampering with advertising - fraud scam 
- Yext - fraud - scam 
- Yext.com - this is a bad company, and very unethical 
- [Resolved] Yext - updating listing is not possible without signing up!
- [Resolved] Yext - powerlistings
- Yext Inc - total scam, beware 
- Yext - ripoff... rude 
- Yext - Just awful