Yes! Communities — move in promises
I moved in may 2016. I was told at closing that I had a year of free leveling before I would be responsible for paying to have it done. I have been telling management since october that my home needed to be leveled. I now have cracks on both ends and they are growing. If management has no intention of c8vering this expense they shouldn't be making this promise!
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent