[Resolved] Yes! Communities / manager

1 Novi, MI, United States

I'm complaining again about the manager Dottie. I'm not sure if she is acting out of retaliation for my prior complaint. I'm on a medical since June. I'm getting assistance with my rent. I have notified Dottie that my rent is coming on the second week of the month. It has paid without fail. She continues to puts these notes with threats of charging me 162 in legal fees. I'm on a disability she is so heartless and cruel. It's likes she gets some kind of demented pleasure out of being a bully. Some people let power go to their heads. I'm now on medication for anxiety and I am having chest pains. I don't get why this is happening. I'm not moving nor do I have any desire to move. I've had over 75, 000 worth of surgery since June 2018. I have at least 2 more surgeries in the next to months. This is why I have no intention of moving. I have been on bed rest. I only go to doctors appointments and my surgeries. Last time I complained absolutely nothing happened this woman is just as rude. She doesn't feel likes she doesn't need to change. Why would a tenant drive up and we hear demeaning the you man who the janitor I think his name is John. She shouldn't be talking to him like that. Why are we forced to deal with her. The people we are complaining to are aware of her behavior and how she talks to people. Well I'm a 53 year old woman and I'm no accustomed to people speaking to me in this manner. I also don't know why she won't give me a proper microwave telling me I'm lucky to have that. I cant get my house repaired on the outside. The fridge handle came off and electric socket is out but I know she won't fix it so I won't tell. I also need my drains snaked. I asked before and I said I need my drains unclogged . She said what's that in a condescending voice. I said I mean snaked she oh. She is awful. A tenant shouldn't be fearful of their manager when you paying 1281 a month to live here.

• Resolution statement

• YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Anita,

Thank you for your post. We have responded in detail to your concerns through your open BBB case, we strongly encourage you to reach out to the regional manager of Old Dutch Farms at [protected]@yescommunities.com as she is eager to get any of your outstanding issues resolved, but she needs more information for you as to all of the current concerns in order to do so. Thank you and have a good day.

Ad