[Resolved] Yes! Communities / lot rent and raises
I live at Lakeside Manor in Davenport Iowa, and every year our lot rent goes up. When I asked for them to put in writing why it keeps going up, they refused. I am on disability and cannot afford another raise in my rent this year. They have quit fixing roads, they don't offer assistance with problems anymore, and when trying to pay rent or require about any other problem, they are NEVER in the office. Almost everyday I have tried to go to the office, whether it is in the morning, or in the afternoon, no one is there. In the morning there is just no one there. In the afternoon, there is a sign that says out returning at 3:15. ALL THE TIME!! same sign. I was on my bike in Lakewood Estates and a kid threw a ball at me as I was driving in the park to pick up my daughter. When I went to the office, they wouldn't go talk to the guy, who verbally yelled at me, they just told me to call the cops. So they don't even run the park I guess. This is an issue at their park, and yet no one would do anything. The management for these two parks are a joke.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Aug 16, 2018
Thank you for your post. We are unable to find you in our resident records as a resident of Lakeside Manor. We would like to follow-up with you on your concerns, but will need to know your lot number in order to do so.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - nicole graham manager
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - everything
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - staff
- Yes! Communities - deposit refund
- Yes! Communities - lawndale estates saginaw michigan