[Resolved] Yes! Communities / constant traffic from one resident

We purchased our home in April 2014 at Country Club Crossing in Altoona Iowa. Our lot rent is ridiculously high but I was willing to pay the higher price for a higher end community where people lived by the park rules and everyone took exceptional care of their home. For the most part, it is a nice park but we have had a high turnover of management and maintenance since I've been there and there is one particular home in my neighborhood that is a constant nuisance. They continue to cause issues with their visitors. Of course, we're not sure who is supposed to be living there but their visitors have picked up again tremendously in the last month where there are numerous additional vehicles parked all over the neighborhood every night and on the weekends it's ridiculous. This past Saturday night they had at least 3-5 vehicles park east of their home, then 6 vehicles parked in the street in front of my neighbor, an additional 2-3 vehicles at the clubhouse parking and 3 in their driveway. One other resident had someone come over a couple of times to help roof his garage and he had nowhere to park so he had to park in the street across from this line of vehicles. There have been numerous times if an emergency vehicle had to get through it would be impossible. That's approximately 14 vehicles for one house. I understand people are allowed to have visitors but no one else in the neighborhood can have any visitors due to lack of parking because of one resident. I have heard numerous complaints about the numerous cars and it's difficult to pull in and out of driveways for residents. I have also witnessed, numerous times, where they have had visitors park in back of their driveway and this past Thursday they had a car parked in their yard. These people have no consideration or respect for the other residents in the park or the neighborhood. The BMW that is on the west side of the driveway hasn't moved in months. In addition, the amount of trash on our streets has greatly increased with the additional traffic from their visitors. There is trash everywhere and no one picks it up. We finally got sick of looking at it and picked it up ourselves. I complained about this same resident and the same problem to the previous manager in May 2016 (I have that e-mail as well) and obviously nothing is being done. I have pictures but I won't post since they have license plates on them (some anyway). There are also kids who leave their toys and bikes all over their front yard and it just looks trashy.

• Resolution statement

• YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Dec 01, 2017

Tina,
    We understand the recent frustrations over some of the activity at one of your neighbors homes. Please understand that at the time during all of this traffic there had been a death in that extended family due to fire that was total loss. Therefore your neighbor had additional family staying with them for a time and those additional members did have some additional visitors. We do believe things have returned to normal and we understand that you have been in communication with your community management team. Should have any additional concerns please feel free to email [protected]@yescommunities.com or call our Resident Relations Coordinator at 303.483.7300 and press 1. We appreciate your residency at Country Club Crossing.

Ti