Yelp.com — bad practice and pressure
I been with Yelp for many years and also 5 to 6 years ago advertised for 6 months. Happy at the time.
Since they been calling me up to 4 times a years to advertise. I tell them all the time to please remove me from there vendors list I explaining that I turn down jobs everyday, that I can't undertake all that is coming to me and that therefore it would be stupid for me to waist money on advertisement. As long as i use to pickup the phone that was fine the filtering system about 10 to 15% of the review . Couple of months ago I ignored there phone call, knowing there Area code (480) since and at once I saw 40 review some that was there for 2 years old going to filtered one and new one filtered too. There is a very obvious coincidence to me and certainly not a computer filtering story.
Doesn't affect my Business . Because my business is on every network and word to mouth since 20 years.
Just like to report the bad practice and pressure that they try to put on companies to get money.
More Yelp.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yelp.com - online scam 
- Yelp.com - closed my account for no reason 
- Yelp - uinethical business practices 
- Yelp - rude salespeople 
- Yelp.com - yelp is extorting business owners 
- Biz.yelp.com - I can't believe how unethical this site is for business owners 
- Yelp.com - misrepresenting and cheating 
- Yelp.com - yelp is more about the reviewer than the business being reviewed 
- Yelp.com - false advertising 
- Yelp.com - yelp is a complete rip off