YellowPages.com / Billing for unwanted advertising!

1 Lima, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4196497203

YellowPages.Com even after being told NO, billed my company for advertising thru a company that bills thru Embarq.
The Embarq person that I talked to said that they get a lot of that and that must hope you don't catch it or forget to tell them you don't want it. Upon calling YellowPages.Com to stop this billing they tried to get me to look at the advertisement which I refused and then told me all that I would loose if I canceled this ad but did agree to cancel any further charges and they would agree to take off the current charge. the Company that bills for Yellow Pages told me I would have to pay the current charge. I'm not going to pay. And they had the nerves to call me to get me to go for another ad... free... and just call if I want it.

Comments

• Pa
      14th of Jun, 2009

I am an attorney in New Jersey. I have filed a class action. Would you have a minute when I could contact you?

Thanks!

Paul Perkins
    paulperkins@lynchlawyers.com
    800.656.9529

• Re
      15th of Feb, 2010

I am sorry that you are not happy with yellowpages.com. I was looking online found a website that you can have a ebillboard for FREE. Just go to seekshallfind.com. I was talking to my friend Bob he sign up for a ebillboard. He told me that he is glad that he got a ebillboard. His business just moved to a new building he went to change this info with yellow book and was on hold for 35 Minutes waiting for someone to talk to. When he went to his ebillboard and change his info and it took him just few minutes.