YellowPages.com / billing for unwanted advertising!
YellowPages.Com even after being told NO, billed my company for advertising thru a company that bills thru Embarq.
The Embarq person that I talked to said that they get a lot of that and that must hope you don't catch it or forget to tell them you don't want it. Upon calling YellowPages.Com to stop this billing they tried to get me to look at the advertisement which I refused and then told me all that I would loose if I canceled this ad but did agree to cancel any further charges and they would agree to take off the current charge. the Company that bills for Yellow Pages told me I would have to pay the current charge. I'm not going to pay. And they had the nerves to call me to get me to go for another ad... free... and just call if I want it.
More YellowPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - cancel contract 
- YellowPages.com - horrible to cancel!!! 
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on promised advertising 
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on contract! 
- Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com - fraud online subscription - yellow-page-usa.com 
- YellowPages - predatory marketing and verbal contracts
- YellowPages - address book cover image
- YellowPages - service charges
- YellowPages - mccurtain construction
- YellowPages - my company g.a. queencrete llc.