[Resolved] Yatra.comhighly disappointed with yatra.com!! unprofessional people!

I would like to tell you all, what a horrible experience I had through yatra, and why u guys shouldn't plan any trips through them!!

Disspointed in yatra!! Highly unprofessional people!!

For letting you know this is not spam, and actually happened, my booking id no is yh2906698
I went on a trip through yatra, to andaman and nicobar islands. Firstly, I was promised scuba diving, they cancelled my scuba diving, there at the last minute, without any prior intimation, also when I contacted their senior officials regarding this, ms vidhya, my trip planner, she refused to take responsibility of all this. We had booked prior scuba vouchers through yatra, which they still haven't refunded us. It's been a month! And nor, are they providing us with the full refund. On calling their customer care, the juniors don't let you talk to any of the senior people, and just stall you along.

Then havelock, being the biggest attraction of andaman, our stay was supposed to be there for 1.5 days, which they cut short, and we arrived there in the late afternoon and booked our return ferry early in the morning.

After wasting 3-4 hours of the trip, arguing regarding this, with the yatra people, all in vain, and our moods completely ruined, they refused to do anything about it.

Also we were promised a 3 star hotel, paid for the same, but instead got shifted to a shabby place in havelock at the last minute.

This actually happened with me. And the worst part is, their customer support team, is just not helpful at all. I was furious after this trip. Guys, if you want to go on a trip, I would recommend planning it on your own, or going for some other travel agents.

Avoid yatra!

• Resolution statement

• Yatra Online Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2017

Dear Mehak,
    Greetings from Yatra.com! Thank you for contacting us and we regret the inconvenience caused. As we can check our team has been in contact with you and all the details have been shared with you by our team. We regret to inform you that we are unable to process any further refund on this booking.

Should you have any further queries, please contact us at [protected] or write to us at [protected]@yatra.com and we would be happy to assist. For holidays please call on [protected].

Best Regards,