Yatra.com / unreliable company!
I myself being a travel agent, send a query to yatra.com on friday 9th of june 2007 regarding amarnath yatra, next day a representative of yatra.com contacted me and confirmed me the availability of helicopter tickets to the amarnath cave ex-baltal and back... we settled everything for payment and other issues. Now i contacted my own clients who were in need of the helicopter tickets and collected payments from them for 30 tickets and since then i have been calling up yatra.com representatives and now they are saying that we don't sell tickets. The situation for me is very embarrassing as for now that representative is not even answering my calls inspite being given reminders for more than 15 times.
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - tickets partially booked and being asked for more money to complete booking
- Yatra Online - hotel stay
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - hotel booking
- Yatra Online - never book hotel with www.yatra.com
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - yatra support was not replying me to one mail