Yanwen Economic Air Mail / orders never received

1 China Review updated:

Hi, I am priyanka from india. The last 2 months I have been purchasing items through aliexpress and they are sent with yanwen but they never arrive and the tracking numbers state that they either have arrived in the destination country's airport but after repeatedly calling and visiting them they inform me that such items have never arrived! The tracking numbers for yanwen economic air mail carrier are :
Lp00116748794666, lp00117430784231, lp00120371142775, lp00116513529071, lp00120374370657, lp00116512587008. My email address is : priya. Aggarwal1804@gmail.com please let me know who is the local carrier here in india who handles the packages and also to which airport they arrive since I have been contacting the national postal services "india post service" which is repeatedly unable to locate the packages or even verify their existense! I hope to hear from you soon since I have been very frustrated and disappointed and if I won't be able to find a solution soon I will have to start avoiding aliexpress sellers who use your services so that I can protect my spent money and time. My email is : priya. Aggarwal1804@gmail.com

Pr
Jan 11, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      11th of Jan, 2019

It is not aliexpress site, not Yanwen site.
    You have not presented the legl receipts. So it is unclear what do you need from this site, whom you had not paid.
    All claims, related to the order, have to be addressed to the service provider (aliexpress) directly.
    Alternatevly, you can claim money back from your bank.

If the service provider / or your bank has not refunded within 15-20 days,
    you are entitled to hire the lawyer and to bring the civil sute to the court of the country of the registration of the receipt (India or United Kingdom).