[Resolved] Yanwen / ebay purchased items never arrive and unable to locate them locally

1 Greece

Hi, I am Aris K. from Greece.The last 3 months I have been purchasing items through ebay and they are sent with YANWEN but they never arrive and the tracking numbers state that they either have arrived in the destination country's airport or post office but after repeatedly calling and visiting them they inform me that such items have never arrived ! The tracking numbers are :
AB772771507YN, UB612166499YP, AB854289494YN, AB720672818YN .My email address is : e.konstantilieris@gmail.com Please let me know who is the local carrier here in GREECE who handles the packages and also to which airport they arrive since I have been contacting the national postal services " ELTA " and the transit airport "EL.VENIZELOS " and they are repeatedly unable to locate the packages or even verify their existense !I hope to hear from you soon since I have been very frustrated and disappointed and if I won't be able to find a solution soon I will have to start avoiding ebay sellers who use your services so that I can protect my spent money and time.My email is : " auroraekons@yahoo.com "

• Resolution statement