yamaha yzf r15 / Bad service of Yamaha
I had purchased my Yamaha YZF R15 from Sehgal Motors, Meerut (UP) on 07-06-2010.On 3rd of of october, i placed my bike to the company for servicing and repairing as i had met with an accident on 1st of oct and my bike was completely damaged in the accident.They had given me a time of 15 days for its complete recovery.After 15 days, when i went there, they told me that there is a shortage of parts of r15 and told me to come after 20 days.After that also, there excuses are same for not repairing my bike.Now more than 2 months has been passed away, In between the time, i went there 15 to 20 times.But no result has come.Finally, today on 8th of december, they told me to take away my bike back from the company's service centre in the same severe condition only and they are unable to repair it.There behaviour was really bad.They used abusive language also.My bike was still there.
Now what can i do?
Please Sir, take some serious actions against this problem.
The required specifications are given below.
Registration number- UP15AP6032
Owner's name- AKSHAT KUMAR
Address- 589/6 SHASTRI NAGAR, MEERUT (UP)
Dealer's name- SEHGAL MOTORS
Address- 195 SOTI GANG, MEERUT (UP)
Bike name- YAMA YZF R15
I again urges you to take some serious actions against this case and solve my problem.
More yamaha yzf r15 Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - Poor customer service 
- Yamaha FZ16 bike - Worst Customer Satisfaction Experience in Yamaha,Wakdewadi,Pune service Center 
- Yamaha FZ 16 - Heavy smoke, missing problem 
- Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc. - Worst customer and repair service
- yamaha motors - Replacement of Engine Components 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - 2006 vstar 1100
- Yamaha Motor (UK) Ltd - 600 mile service
- Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA - outboard dealer
- Yamaha Motor (UK) Ltd - new tracer gt model.
- My New Bike Yamaha Fascino - complaining about my fascino yamaha company scooter which I got full faulty and company is not ready to replace it