Yamaha India — Yamaha worst after sale response
I bought an R15 from Samukh motors, Chennai. This bike has certain problems, which the yamaha service people cannot identify from the beginning of my purchase.[especially the bumpy ride, and the bike which moves towards the right while on drive and also the front break which is ridiculous].Inspite of my frequent visit to the service centre, I am not able to get the service upto my satisfaction. The problems remain with the bike as earlier. I am in a vain...since the problems could not be solved by the authorized service engineers.Rather than solving the problem, they try to convince me that the vehicle is in good condition.They got nearly 6 mechanics.
They are highly trying to hide the problem.They are not ready to open my bike. Ever worst purchase and service experience. I would never suggest anyone to buy YAMAHA product from such dealer, who would never even bother about you or your bike once after getting money from you.
The bike is just 6 month old, of which it was in their showroom for nearly 1 month reg these issues. whenever i say, they ll take for service station, tighten the fork and give back. finally they said that, only an yamaha engineer who would visit their showroom once in a while can see this..later one day, i went to the showroom.on that time, there were all these mechanics, and also the yamaha service engineer whom they mentioned was available there.but they refused to have a look on my bike since, i went without prior appointment. Is this the way an service center would respond? On that day i found that, they knew the problems and are trying to slime away.
Hence raised complaints in yamaha website.but they just enquired in that Service station and said that, "as per service station, no complaints was found during their analysis". Without analysing my bike[because, after raising this complaint, i havent been to service station], they just tried to cheat YAMAHA MOTOR INDIA too as they did to me. Now this bike is standing in my home uselessly. NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTY ONCE AFTER PURCHASING YAMAHA.this is what happened to me.
Month of Purchase : august 2015
Total km driven till now : 2500
Services done : 2
apart from this, gave bike for one more day for this issue in between 1st and 2nd service.
More Yamaha India Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha - yamaha motor - bike service complaint against orion motors, bayamaha motor - bike service complaint against perfect riders, bangalore 26/11/2009 
- India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. - SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT AND SERVICE
- Yamaha - pathetic after saler service/non availablility of spares 
- Yamaha - poor service of yamaha 
- Yamaha - chain sounds like a jerking
- Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. - yamaha fz-s version 2 military green
- [Resolved] India Yamaha Motor - complaint regarding misbehave by mahavir motors gutkar mandi hp
- Yamaha Motor India - Bike Vibration
- Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. - yamaha fzs service and customer service complaint
- [Resolved] India Yamaha Motor - service maintenance and warranty