Xoom.com / Xoom is not safe. Dont ever put your bank account info
DONT EVER USE XOOM unless you want your bank account to be hacked. I have used xoom around 5 times and there was no problem first. Then today, I got a bank alert that an electronic draft was deducted from my bank account and it originated from xoom for 1000 dollars. What the ###. I did not make a transaction and I am only using one computer.
Someone was able to steal my bank account info from xoom. It must be an inside job. There were no transactions recorded for my xoom account. Someone must have used my bank info from their database and setup a new account.
Where the hell is the confirmation calling the actual bank account owner!! ### XOOM. Dont use it ever. Anyone can get your information. May even be an inside job.
I just got ripped off 1000 dollars and my bank told me that they cant do anything about it.
I called them several times for the span of 4 hours at least and nobody answers their hotline.
Nobody responds to my emails...
I hope nobody else is ripped off by this ###ing monkey business
More Xoom.com Complaints & Reviews
- Xoom.com - I should've used Western Union 
- Xoom.com - they ask for documents with REAL NO 
- Xoom.com - Fraud 
- Xoom Is Not Secure - My bank account info got hacked 
- Xoom Money Transfer Services - cancelled transactions 
- Xoom - money transfer 
- Xoom - customer identification procedure
- Xoom - transaction about transferring money
- Xoom - not secure and fraud
- Xoom Corporation - Transaction cancelled many times