Xoom.com / Refer A Friend Program / Refer a friend program is hoax

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

They are still advertising to get customers trapped on it HOAX offer of getting $25 on xoom refer a friend program. Guys this is second complaint against this scam company and scam offer. They just wanna get your referrals and make money off of it without paying you [censored]t!!! They are advertising everywhere for paying a referral fee which they are not and wanna get a free referral customers off of you and make money out of it without paying ### to you!!!BEWARE!! guys and please dont recommend your relatives or friends to this scammers or else they'd curse you. The reason I am stating this is because I have been victimised!!!Sorry guys if I have used any foul language but I can't help it. I have did everything which I could to get this money in my account as well as my referral account but no luck!!!reading this complaint if you still wanna try it that well let me tell you this good luck!!! Hope you will get your referral fee which unfortunately I could not. GOOD LUCK!!!

Comments

• Xo
      28th of Mar, 2012

Hello Derek,

I am sorry if there has been some issue in getting you your reward. However, your statements are completely untrue. Xoom pays 100% of all eligible referrals. If you have an eligible referral that you have not received a reward for we can help resolve that. You can send an email to [protected]@xoom.com and I will gladly review your case and see to it that you get your reward.

Matthew N
    Xoom Customer Service

• De
      1st of Apr, 2012

Matt,
    I received my reward after putting the above statement on complaint boards. I could not have wasted my time in emailing you guys to get my referral reward. It took so long that I could not wait any longer and had to take this step of commenting it here. As per the transaction, my first referral had finished their transaction long time ago, around 4 months and it took so long to remit that referral reward to me. Just a piece of advice if you feel comfortable considering it, is to make that process faster and make customers happy, that in return benefits Xoom.com to get more people via this offer!!!