Xoom.com / Awful service
I transferred the money on 4th of april
to India. Usually I had not seen problem
but this time, my money has not reached
1) I discover that, if eveything goes
smooth, you will like xoom.com but
now that my money has not transferred yet, they did not even respond back that
they were not able to deposit into my
2) Their customer support, especially
during the US time are terrible to say
the least, they have the least amount
of courtesy, ill informed and try to
talk to cover their problem.
3) It has taken them 12 days to determine the cause of the issue and on
my demand, takes them 15 more days to
deposit my money back to my original bank.
4)Through this entire torture, I came to
know that they have some cheap, local
partnership in other countries who cannot deposit to NRE(NRI account) and
the money will be rejected.
5) The customer service representive in
the US are so bad, I never ever want to
speak to them.
6) Lastly, if you ever decide to go with
these people, beware, if you get into
this type of problem, they will never
cover your cost, whatever you may incur
due to delay in deposit of funds.
More Xoom.com Complaints & Reviews
- Xoom.com - I should've used Western Union 
- Xoom.com - Xoom is not safe. Dont ever put your bank account info 
- Xoom.com - they ask for documents with REAL NO 
- Xoom Money Transfer Services - cancelled transactions 
- Xoom Is Not Secure - My bank account info got hacked 
- Xoom Money Transfer - Very bad customer service
- Xoom - failed to meet commitments and extremely poor customer service
- Xoom Money Transfer - False Promising and False Claims 
- Xoom - Xoom suck! 
- Xoom - Refused to admit their mistake