XM radio / Complete rip off

XM - My radio hasn't worked in 4 years. They continued to charge me and say they didn't receive my cancellation. They have the worst customer service (unless we're talking credit card companies).They say they know I haven't used my radio but still kept my money. I asked to talk to someone who could resolve the issue, and I was told they don't have anyone like that. (apparently the CEO is useless as well). XM isn't worth the $100+ for the 5 channels you listen to. Let' put them out of business. They promised to call me back several times and didn't. They say they left messages and didn't. From my experience, they are cheats and liars.

Ro

Comments

• Ga
      17th of Apr, 2010

I am with you. How about I paid for my year of service, cancelled it, they shut-off my service/signal and say they have no record of the request to cancel and starting billing me again and if I want to turn it back on, I have a balance. I owe them money. R u kidding me...Screw them...Stern, Oprah, MadDog and everyone on satellite are sell-out rip-off artists. Oh yeah and when they tried to send me a bill for the balance, they add a Franchise Music Fee now because NAPSTER is cutting into the record company's profits.

• Na
      6th of May, 2010

Same problems as above. I called to cancel and stupid me let them talk me into 3 FREE months of service (which I didnt even use)I then turned around and cancelled the service after that. I am bad about keeping up with my auto debits somewhat and noticed about 8 months after my free 3 months I was still being charged. I called and was told they knew I hadnt been using the service ( I had thrown out my XM rado) and I could cancel but still owed them something like 70 some odd dollars. Also they had no record of my cancellation. I replied then if I hadnt tried to cancel why would you have offered me 3 free months. So I paid for a years worth of service I never received . Buyer BEWARE of XM.
    Johnny