X-Treme Scooters on line. I ordered a scooter from The Go Store, which in turn has them shipped from X-treme Scooters. When we received the Scooter, it was damaged, pieces fell out of the box, hardware was missing and there was no instruction manual. We contacted them immediately and after several days finally heard back. They said they would be sending us replacement parts but they were on back order. These were the problems: 1) Fender is cracked
2) Plate over speedometer is cracked.
3) Speedometer does not work
4) Electric start does not work.
5) Back lights do not work
6) Spring fell out of box, no idea where it goes.
7) Lights on the dash board don't work.
8) No instruction manual.
9) Tool kit was ripped when the we took it out of the box.
10) No shocks absorber on the seat.
11) Missing all nuts, bolts and pins for the trunk. How can this company get away with sending damaged goods? From your website it appears we are not the only ones to experience this. It looked like someone just threw everything in the box (not packaged) and shipped it. The box was damaged but sealed so I don't believe that anyone at Fed ex opened the box, took parts out for the trunk and resealed it. I "opened a ticket" with them and at this point the remaining issues are Cracked fender
Cracked speedometer cover---area that surrounds this is cracked as well.
Back lights do not work, lights on the dash board do not work, speedometer does not work.
Ripped tool kit.
All nuts and bolts and pins still missing so we can't attach the trunk No shock absorber on the seat (I'm told this is no longer a feature and they are correcting their web site). It was a feature when I ordered the scooter. They are saying the replacement parts will fix everything but I have a hard time believing this.
In addition, there is no phone number to reach these folks at. The faxed manual they sent me shows where the phone number has been whited out. Again, how do these people get away with this?