Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Terrible company
I got sucked into a sales pitch at Wyndam Waikiki Beach Walk resort, I returned the next day and told them that I could not really afford the contract, then the real pressure was on and since I had another appointment I ended up keeping the contract. It should have been voided. Now it's two months later and I'm told that since I did not do auto-pay I would be charged another 1/2% intrust on top off the already ripoff intrust they charge. I was never informed of this until I called and asked why the payment was $15 higher than I was quoted. This is the worst ripoff co. I have ever come across and I would warn anyone to avoid doing business with this co. Their contracts are very involved and when your on vacation you will tend not to read them completely for if you did you would find your self on a one way street gong the wrong way. They have you by the short hairs with no way out.
More Wyndham Vacation Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - Scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Getaway Scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - Overbooking of Resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - Student Loan Repayment 
- Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts - No availability! 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - lies
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - cancellation of membership:
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - scam/ripoff/lies
- Wyndham Towers on the Grove - not customer focused, wasted our time, made an offer that they changed.
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - timeshare